Genie GS-5390 RT
GS 5390 RT
Raised Platform Height
Lowered Platform Height
Stowed Height (Railings Up)
Stowed Height (Railings Down)
Ground Clearance (Stowed)
Ground Clearance (Raised)
Turning Radius (Inside)
Turning Radius (Outside)
Drive Speed (Stowed)
Drive Speed (Raised)
Maximum Drive Height
Maximum # of Persons
Genie® rough terrain scissor lifts are tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machines with positive traction control — ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites. Competitive lift speed and large platforms maximize efficiency with the handling and capacity to get to the jobsite and finish working faster.
- True 4WD Traction Control
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control.
- The GS™-3390 RT is equipped as standard with the exclusive Genie® Active Oscillating axle
- From 40% to 50% gradeability when driving on slopes, depending on the model.
- Diamond plate deck with heavy-duty folding guardrails and two self-closing gates.
- 2.29 m (7 ft 6 in) width with standard foam filled rough terrain tyres.
- 3.89 m (12 ft 8 in) platform length. Standard multi-position slide-out extension deck on the front of the platform, adding 1.52 m (5 ft) to the platform length. More platform options are available, such as the dual slide-out platform extension deck and the super deck extension package. These options respectively increase platform length up to 6.57 m (21 ft 6.5 in) and 7.38 m (24 ft 2.5 in).
- Easy service. On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Plus, the swing-out engine tray allows easy access to components. Many parts and service procedures are common across the entire Genie® scissors line for cost-effective parts stocking and maintenance efficiencies.
There are currently no product videos uploaded.
Hire and Sales Nationwide delivery is available.
Please contact us for a quote. Delivery Time - The estimated delivery times are show below.
If you have any queries relating to product availability then contact our Customer Services team. UK - First Class Packet: 1-2 Days International - International Signed For: 3-7 Working Days Lost Packages
Please allow 14 days for the package to arrive from the date of despatch. If this time elapses and the goods do not arrive, please contact your local post office to check that no goods are being held. In the unlikely event that the package is not being held, please contact our Customer Services team. -